Part-time financial controller
At FaunaPhotonics we are currently looking for a financial controller to support our rapid development. FaunaPhotonics is developing cloud connected sensor products for agriculture and environmental applications.
As financial controller at FaunaPhotonics you will be assisting in all areas of financial management of the company. Securing the operation and roll-out of scalable financial systems as the company grows and transitions. You will be tasked with the responsibility of day to day internal accounting and reporting on key financial metrics. Furthermore, you will be involved with a range of tasks transcending the boundaries between functions in the company.
- Expense procedures
- Book-keeping (in e-conomic)
- Payroll in (Danløn)
- Internal & external reporting
- Cand.merc.aud, HD(R), or similar. Experience is valued above academic credentials
- Experience in financial controlling responsibility
- Strong experience in executing budgeting and forecasting processes
- Experience in preparing annual reports
- Experience in investor reporting
- Experience in working in e-conomic
- Experience in data sales companies (preferred)
- Experience with tax (VAT, tax credit etc.) an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally from a start-up / growth company
- Strong numerical abilities
- Structured and analytical
- Ability to handle many projects at the same time
FaunaPhotonics enables the farmer to decrease insecticide use by targeting the insect pests more effectively. Do you want to be part of solving the challenge of feeding 10 billion people through sustainable agricultural practices? If you have a burning passion for bringing disruptive solutions to the marketplace and changing farming practices towards sustainable solutions, we would love to hear from you.
For more information, please contact our CFO, Anders Handlos Grauslund at [email protected]
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]